High Times is proud to present the Cannabis Cup Oklahoma 2021 competition. Since 1988—the Cannabis Cup tradition has spread from its humble beginnings in Amsterdam to several state-specific contests spread out across the U.S., eventually becoming synonymous with cannabis lore.
It’s High Times’ second-ever competition that is open to the Oklahoma public, which means we will see the largest pool of judges in the state’s history. Categories include Best Indica, Sativa and Hybrid; as well as Pre-Rolls and Infused Pre-Rolls; Indica and Sativa Concentrates; Non-Solvent Concentrates; Indica and Sativa Vape Pens; Edibles; Gummies; as well as Topicals + Tinctures + Capsules and Hemp-Derived CBD.
Judge Kits will be available for purchase on a first-come, first-serve basis to all 18+ Medical Patients with a valid Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority (OMMA) card beginning on July 24 at select retail locations across Oklahoma: including Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Stillwater, Edmond, Norman, Nichols Hill and Lawton. No confirmation or approval is needed. See the full list of locations below.
The judging adjourns for a deadline on September 12, and winners will be announced on September 19.
There are a number of factors that make Oklahoma stand out among other states that have enacted medical cannabis laws, and here are a few reasons: A lack of state license caps has made for a rush of businesses unlike any other state. Plus, there are no specific qualifying medical conditions for patients—proving for better access to medical cannabis.
Oklahoma Consumers in the Judge’s Seat
Opening up a Cannabis Cup Judge Kit is an experience like no other, sorting through a magical bag of potent goodies that represent the best that Oklahoma’s burgeoning industry has to offer. This is a sampling dream for hundreds of consumers who want to get the absolute dankest taste of Oklahoma, plus they get to provide feedback on which products and companies will be crowned.
May the best products win!
Each Judge Kit comes with a generous variety of samples from the top competing brands in Oklahoma, all of whom are submitting their finest strains and product varieties to the Cup with the goal that they can receive the highest scores for their products. Every kit is complete with the competition samples and a scorecard that gives each judge an access code to the High Times Judge Portal (CannabisCup.com/Judge). All of it comes contained in a fashionable High Times Judge backpack that you can use for many years to come, following the contest.
If you haven’t been a judge in the past because you were never selected, now is the time to take advantage and get in on the action. Visit CannabisCup.com/Preregister to get all the latest updates.
Locations where kits are sold:
- Cali Roots Oklahoma City – 4327 NW 23rd St., Oklahoma City, OK 73107
- Cali Roots Stillwater – 111 W Elm Ave., Stillwater, OK 74074
- Cali Roots Nichols Hill – 7602 N Western Ave., Nichols Hills, OK 73116
- Cali Roots Norman – 777 S Jenkins Ave., Norman, OK 73069
- Cali Roots Edmond – 1046 E 2nd St., Edmond, OK 73034
- The Greens of Central OKC – 3401 NW 23rd St., OKC 73107
- MedPoint420 – 1204 E Lockheed Dr. Midwest City, OK 73110
- Mango Cannabis Tulsa – 7141 S Mingo Rd., Tulsa, OK 74133
- Mango Cannabis Edmond – 16309 N Santa Fe Ave. Ste. B, Edmond, OK 73013
- Mango Cannabis Norman – 127 W Main St., Norman, OK 73069
- Eufloria – 11730 E 11th St., Tulsa, OK 74128
- Eufloria – 303 N MLK Jr. Blvd., Tulsa, OK 74103
- Eufloria – 406 E Main St., Jinks, OK 74037
- Nature’s Kiss – 9136 S Sheridan Rd STE A, Tulsa, OK 74133
- Freedom Cannabis – 4301 SE 15th St. Ste. D, Del City, OK 73115
- Cookies OKC Expressway: 4041 Northwest Expy, Oklahoma City, OK 73116
- Star Buds – 7959 NW 23rd St. Ste. C, Bethany, OK 73008
- Star Buds – 2629 NW Cache Rd., Lawton, OK 73505
Benjamin M. Adams is Staff Writer at High Times, and has written for Vice, Forbes, HuffPost, The Advocate, Culture, and many other publications.